Creating a Personalized Account
- From the Home Page click the Profile Icon at the bottom right of the screen - represented by a person symbol.
- Click Manage Account.
- Click Plan tab from the left menu bar.
4. Select which Apps work for you and your team - you can choose all or just one to best suit your needs *Please Note: Layar is required for all subscriptions to the app.
- Data Sources can be customized by scrolling down or by clicking the Data Sources tab from the left menu bar.
- Click the Edit Sources Button.
- The three source options included with all plans are listed on this page, users can click the Blue Check Mark to unselect any sources they don't need in their services *Please Note: these can be checked and unchecked at anytime during your subscription if you don't need them for all searches.
Adding Team Members
- Account owners can add team members to their membership by scrolling down the Plan Page or clicking the Team Members Button from the left menu bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue add more users button.
- Share the link to the team member you would like added to your account Please Note: The member will have to register prior to the link expiring.
Note: If you need to add more users that what your account allows for, click the Plan tab from the left menu bar and scroll down to the Number of Users Section. Add/Subtract the number of users you need.
Setting Up Payment
- Click the Payment Tab from the left menu bar.
- Add payment information and billing address on the payment page.
- Click the blue Add Card button at the bottom of the page *Please Note: Users won't be able to click the Add Card button until all required information is filled out.
- Once all information listed above is complete, users can go to the Plan Tab from the left menu bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the blue Confirm Purchase button at the bottom of the page under Account Summary. If you are not able to click the button, please refer to all tabs from the left menu bar to ensure all information is complete.