Adding a Column to a Workspace
- Click the gray "+" button to the right of the column to add a new column
- From a table, right click the column header next to where you would like to add a column.
- From the drop down menu select either, the Add Column Before or the Add Column After button. This will add a column to your table.
- If the column is added on the table where you would not like it to be, users can click the Move Column Left or Move Column Right button until the column is in the preferred location on the table. Please Note: This can also be done by clicking the column header and dragging the column to the desired place on the table.
Deleting a Column from a Workspace
- Click the "eye" icon at the top left of the header in the individual column
- From a table, right click the column header of the column you would like to delete.
- From the pop up menu, select Delete Column from the bottom of the list
- A pop up window will appear to confirm deleting the row. Click the red Delete button to remove the column.