Sources in Synapse can be edited and managed from the Sources Tab. Please note that only Admins are able to manage the sources in the Synapse Team account.
- Open the Source Tab at the bottom right of the menu bar. Data Sources will appear in the format of Standard, Premium, User, Data Stream and User Uploads.
- Standard Sources - These are sources provided by Vyasa that come standard with subscriptions through the app
- Premium Sources - can be purchased via Vyasa through specific accounts
- Data Streams - Users are able to add their own Data Streams in the form of RSS feeds or Twitter feeds.
- User Data - This is where users can upload their own specific data to the data sources within Synapse
- User Uploads - Clicking this button allows users to see a compilation of all sources added by users within your Synapse team.
Sources can be edited by Admin only. Please note: Users can not edit Standard and Premium Data Sources.
- In Data Streams: Click the three dot icon to the right of the RSS feed you would like to edit and click the Edit button from the pop up menu.
- Admin have the ability to change the name of the RSS feed, input a different URL or adjust the data streams data input into the system to be real time or once. Changing this will affect data pulled from sources in your Workspace previously
- Users can also delete sources from this pop up window as well as view data specific to that source.