Users are able to search Layar for data from specific Data Providers:
- Type in the Search bar the question you are looking to find answers to.
- Before hitting enter, choose your data source from the drop down menu to the right of the Search bar.
- Filters users can choose from are: Default Fabric (all sources in Layar), Just Pubmed and Patents, Patent Only, Trials Only, User Data (sources Uploaded by a user)
- Data will now be pulled from just the selected Sources.
- If you would like to look at data from a different data set, click the Search bar, your recent searches will appear in the list and you will be able to select the question, and pick different Data Sources from the drop down menu.