- Log in and navigate to your Layar Home Page.
- Click on the '+' icon to the right of the "Connections" section, located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the "Google Cloud Storage" option.
- Fill in the Name of the GCS bucket, a Description, the URL, and a GCS Credentials JSON. To find the GCS Credentials JSON, see Google's support documentation here.
- Optional Step: Only Extract Metadata.
By selecting this option, Layar will only ingest data about the document, not the document itself. For more information about the type of metadata we import, please see Searching with Metadata.
- Click Start Importing.
Layar will immediately begin importing data from your connector. Depending on the size of the bucket, the time to completion can vary from seconds to a few hours. If you are having difficulty adding a connector, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be happy to assist you!