- Log in and navigate to your Layar Home Page.
- Click on the '+' icon to the right of the "Connections" section, located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the "Google Drive" option.
- Fill in the Name of the Google Drive, a Description, the Google Drive credentials "Client ID" and "Client Secret". Additional information for obtaining these credentials can be found here.
- Optional: Seed Query
If you'd like to designate specific folders to be imported, fill in the Seed Query per the requirements here. Otherwise, leave the default text,
- Optional: Update Frequency
The Frequency section gives you the option to select how frequently Layar updates the connector. The Continuously option is selected by default. Layar will regularly refresh and update the connector every 24 hours. If you would like to import the data once, without the data updating daily, select Once.
- Click Start Importing.
Layar will immediately begin importing data from your connector. Depending on the size of the Google drive, the time to completion can vary from seconds to a few hours. If you are having difficulty adding a connector, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you!