- Log in and navigate to your Layar Home Page.
- Click on the '+' icon to the right of the "Connections" section, located in the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the "Local File" option.
- A modal view will pop up, showing your desktop's files. Select a document which you would like to import into Layar by clicking on the designated file. If you would like to import multiple files, you can hold down the 'Command' key and select your documents.
- Once you have highlighted all of the files you wish to import, click "Open".
Layar will immediately begin importing data from your connector. Depending on the size of the import, the time to completion can vary from seconds to a few hours. If you are having difficulty adding a connector, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be happy to assist you!